Managed Cloud Services are a great solution for organizations who are looking to:
- Reduce the costs and complexities of running their own data centers
- Simplify the deployment of workloads on virtual machines
- Free up IT resources to concentrate on mission critical business issues
Nowhere is this more important than with your Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications.
ERP and the Managed Cloud
Early on, the only choice for deploying ERP applications in an organization was to fully deploy and manage the entire system on premises, which required a high level of in-house expertise and resources making it only feasible for large enterprises. The cloud opened up new possibilities, but the complexity of ERP still posed serious challenges.
Managed Cloud Services have now entered the picture to ease IT’s burden for ERP. Managed cloud services provide organizations with substantial benefits including access to ERP expertise, decreased capital expenditures, lower overall costs and faster implementation, allowing more organizations to take advantage of ERP. With the day-to-day oversight of your ERP applications handled by your managed cloud provider, IT organizations are free to spend time on the strategic initiatives that are crucial to the core business.
Benefits of a Managed Cloud Environment for SAP
ERP applications, like those from SAP, are among the most strategic applications used by an organization. Moving these applications to a Managed Service Provider will ease the burden of ERP and open up new possibilities for deployment.
- Access to Experts: Managed Cloud Providers who have SAP expertise on staff provide you with access to the professionals who can deploy, run and optimize your SAP application, reducing your need to hire this expertise in-house.
- Streamline Operations: Ensuring a smooth flow of data between SAP and other applications is necessary for operations to run efficiently and will allow your management team access to the data they need in order to make timely business decisions.
- Optimize Performance and Scalability: Deploying SAP in a managed cloud environment ensures that the infrastructure supports the application’s interoperability, scalability, database, bandwidth and security requirements.
- Easily Monitor and Support ERP: Managed Cloud Services monitor and support ERP applications, meaning your operations will run smoothly and end users will be happier – easing the burden for your IT department.
- Adapt to Change and Reduce Complexity: Through the use of best practices, standardization and automation you gain the ability to adapt to changes quickly and reduce the overall complexity of your SAP environment.
OneNeck Hosting and Application Management Solutions
- End-to-end experience
- Best in class infrastructure
- Ongoing maintenance and support
- Application services
- Software updates
We provide a full suite of cloud and hosting solutions, managed services, ERP management, professional services, IT hardware and top tier data centers. OneNeck is a high-performance, integrity-filled team of technology professionals managing secure, world-class IT infrastructure and applications. Our goal is to help customers adapt to changing technologies and thrive during the deployment of new, enhanced IT solutions.
So if you’re looking for an SAP-certified partner who understands the criticality of your SAP application to your organization’s success, then look no further than OneNeck…