Today’s technology leaders are struggling to balance the enormous cost of managing infrastructure while delivering availability, security and performance, making hyperscale cloud services a practical solution.
As businesses grapple with the need quickly scale up and down to meet the needs of an agile organization, large cloud providers like Microsoft Azure are meeting the need as data continues to grow. Azure provides a range of cloud services, including compute, analytics, storage and networking.
You pick and choose from these services to develop and scale new applications or run existing applications in the public cloud.
- It’s open and flexible—meaning you can quickly build apps using any language, tool, or framework.
- It offers the unique ability to go hybrid, where customers can integrate public cloud solutions with their existing IT environment.
- And it offers reliability and high availability with a 99.95% monthly SLA, and automatic OS and service patching.
OneNeck, Your Trusted CSP:
As a Microsoft Gold Certified and Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider partner, we will help you architect, deploy and manage your cloud solution powered by Azure. Our team will support your environments 24/7, from initial design to ongoing management of your IT infrastructure, allowing you to focus the right people and resources on your strategic business initiatives all while increasing efficiency and overall productivity.
And for added scale, we can deliver a true hybrid cloud solution that incorporates any combination of Azure, ReliaCloud® (our hosted private cloud) and an on-premises cloud custom-tailored to meet your business’ specific needs.
Benefits of Managed Azure with OneNeck® IT Solutions include:
- Proactive, Enhanced Monitoring—OneNeck will monitor your Azure environment 24/7 to ensure the solutions you have invested in are operating at optimal levels at all times.
- Free Up Your Staff—OneNeck will handle the day-to-day ongoing management of your Azure environment, freeing your internal IT staff to focus on mission-critical initiatives.
- Hybrid Capabilities—We can help you optimize your workloads across customized hybrid solutions that span on-premises, ReliaCloud (OneNeck’s hosted private cloud) and Microsoft Azure.
Let us help you get the most out of your Microsoft Azure solution.