Securing IT with an Advanced Services Partner | OneNeck IT
With all the moving pieces in today’s technology landscape, new security concerns continue to emerge. Add onto that the constant threat of attacks, there is no end to the onslaught.
According to Cisco’s 2017 Annual Cybersecurity report, the proliferation of mobile devices creates more endpoints to protect, the cloud is expanding the security perimeter, and users are, and always will be, a weak link in the security chain. The attack surface is expanding, giving attackers more room to operate. Bottom line, security is more important than ever—and far more complex to address. An Advanced IT Services partner can help you identify your unique security risks and develop a plan to mitigate those risks and defend your critical data.
An Advanced IT Services partner can help you develop a security strategy that addresses the broad scope of security needs that your business may face. This can include a mix of the following services and solutions:
- Network Security. End-to-end solutions from design architecture and deployment to configuration review related to all aspects of network security including firewalling, intrusion prevention sensors, VPNs, and traffic encryption/decryption.
- Secure Application Delivery. Protect your applications from external and internal threats with traffic managers and web application firewalls that offer SSL/TLS visibility & control, deep packet inspection, federated identity, and DDoS protection.
- Web and email security. The top two attack vectors for malware continues to be email and web browsing. You need a solution that uses advanced tactics to block malicious websites and emails whether on the corporate network or off.
- Public/Private Cloud Security. Protect your resources from incurring outages and your data from exfiltration through proper design, system segmentation, and access control. Identify shadow IT and public cloud risks by employing a cloud access security broker (CASB) solution.
- Identity and Secure Access. Provide authorized and secure access to your network with identity and secure access solutions.
- Endpoint Security. Running anti-virus with an encrypted HD isn’t enough these days, you need a next gen solution to prevent endpoints from being breached and remediating them if they are.
- Secure Enterprise Mobility. Enforce mobility policies, regulate behaviors, contain costs and manage risks across multiple device platforms with an MDM solution to address BYOD risks.
- Security Monitoring and Threat Hunting. You need to when a security threat is in progress so you can respond in time to protect against it. And since no security solution is 100% effective, you need a comprehensive SIEM solution in place to reduce you time to detection and breach remediation.
- Security Assessments. Security assessments using best practice or other industry standards like HIPAA or PCI are essential to identifying security and compliance risks and keeping your security program on track.
Organizations that utilize an Advanced IT Services partner for security services and solutions can more-effectively manage risk and ensure that IT is meeting the needs of the business.
At OneNeck, our security services address the security needs that businesses face. We have years of experience in assisting our customers with their security needs, and our team is made up of highly-skilled security experts who stay current on emerging threats so you don’t have to. We’re here to help – Bring IT On!