Want to extend your data center and enjoy the scale and economics of Microsoft Azure without compromising network security or performance?
OneNeck Connect to Azure will provide you with private connectivity from a OneNeck data center into Microsoft Azure via Azure ExpressRoute over our redundant 10Gbps Azure connection.
ExpressRoute is an Azure service that lets you create private connections between Microsoft data centers and infrastructure that’s on your premises or in a colocation facility. ExpressRoute connections do not go over the public Internet and offer higher security, reliability and speeds, with lower latencies than typical connections over the Internet.
A Dedicated, More Secure Connection
With OneNeck Connect for Azure, customers will be able to take advantage of the flexibility and agility offered by cloud resources, with the assurance of a dedicated, more secure connection to their data and applications within Azure. In addition, it provides key benefits to enterprises looking to build hybrid cloud environments.
Key Features of OneNeck Connect for Azure:
- Provides secure, high-performance and redundant on-net connectivity to Azure facilities from OneNeck data centers.
- Cost effective solution to connect to Azure data center facilities.
- Greater security and privacy via private connections.
- Lower latency by traversing shortest path to the Microsoft Cloud.
To learn more about OneNeck Connect for Azure, contact us today.
- Extend your OneNeck data center connectivity to take advantage of hybrid cloud capabilities by leveraging Azure’s hyper-scale public cloud.
- Connect to Azure for public cloud storage, backup and disaster recovery. Fast and reliable connection to Azure, making it suitable for scenarios like periodic data migration, replication for business continuity, disaster recovery and other high-availability strategies.