OneNeck® IT Solutions LLC was purposefully built through acquisitions completed by Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. [NYSE: TDS], a Fortune 1000® company, provides wireless; cable and wireline broadband, TV and voice; and hosted and managed services to approximately six million customers nationwide through its businesses U.S. Cellular, TDS Telecom, OneNeck IT Solutions LLC and TDS Broadband Service LLC. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Chicago, Telephone and Data Systems employs more than 9,900 people.
TDS Telecommunications LLC (TDS Telecom), headquartered in Madison, Wis., operates OneNeck IT Solutions and BendBroadband, which is part of TDS Broadband Services. Combined, the company employs nearly 3,300 people.
The OneNeck brand is built on the strong foundation, tremendous resources and capabilities of the following leading IT service providers located throughout the country:
- VISI Incorporated: Based in the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area, the company was founded in 1994 and acquired in March 2010.
- TEAM Technologies, LLC: Based in Madison, Wis. with operations in Des Moines and Cedar Falls, Iowa, the company was established in 2004 and acquired in December 2010.
- OneNeck IT Services Corporation: Based in Scottsdale, Ariz., with operations centers in Tempe and Gilbert, Ariz.; significant customer engagements in Somerset, N.J., Dallas, Texas, and Kansas City, Mo.; and nationwide sales offices. The company was founded in 1997 and acquired in June 2011.
- Vital Support Systems, L.L.C.: Based in Des Moines, Iowa, with offices in Cedar Rapids, Cedar Falls and Davenport, Iowa; Omaha, Neb.; Kansas City, Mo.; and Rockford, Ill. The company was founded in 2001 and acquired in June 2012.
- MSN Communications, Inc.: Located in Englewood, Colo., it was founded in 1993 and acquired in October 2013.
- BendBroadband and The Vault™: Located in Bend, Ore., the company has been serving Central Oregon for more than 50 years and opened The Vault, a Tier III data center, in 2011; acquired in September 2014.