Nowadays, IT departments require solutions that give them flexibility, choice and control of a hosted private cloud’s architecture and design; while still allowing them to leverage existing infrastructure investments within a hosted facility.
What is needed is a solution that provides the building blocks for IT to construct a cloud, their way. ReliaCloud® ELEMENTS from OneNeck® IT Solutions is the answer.
ReliaCloud ELEMENTS is enterprise-class cloud Infrastructure as a Service platform suitable for production, DevOps, or disaster recovery solutions that require a secure and compliant operational framework. ReliaCloud ELEMENTS, provides a flexible platform designed to meet your most demanding applications.
With ReliaCloud ELEMENTS you can:
- Build your own private computing environment on our highly reliable and flexible infrastructure
- Leverage multiple blade types for hypervisors or dedicated O/S use
- Leverage available license rentals via VMware, and Microsoft
- Choose your own hypervisor platform
- Leverage your enterprise agreements for licensing
- OneNeck Managed or Self-Managed
It's All About the Benefits
With high performance compute, memory and IO requirements, you can count on ReliaCloud ELEMENTS to:
- Reliably deliver your enterprise applications on its zero downtime IT infrastructure.
- Achieve advanced disaster recovery capabilities using resources in multiple OneNeck data centers.
- Comply with security and other compliance requirements within its operational framework.
- Securely connect with a variety of access points for high-speed, low-latency corporate data center or user access.
- Optimize your IT cost structure between capital and operating costs through the strategic deployment of resources.
- Colocate existing IT infrastructure in one of our data centers and use advanced services within the facility.
Which Cloud is Right for You?
One of the first things to understand, is the cloud isn’t just one thing. There are many types of cloud platforms and each has a specific use. Often, organizations will pick different cloud environments, for different IT requirements.
OneNeck's Operational Framework
The ReliaCloud operational framework is an ITIL-aligned IT infrastructure designed to deliver resources in a highly available, optimally performing and physically and electronically secure manner. Our highly skilled and extensively experienced operations team can manage your mission-critical infrastructure and systems 24/7 by leveraging enterprise-class monitoring and service management systems
Tailoring Services to Leverage the Cloud
OneNeck helps companies successfully leverage cloud solutions for competitive advantage. We help you understand what issues a cloud transition will solve for your business. And, we’ll work with you to determine realistic expectations in terms of ROI and cost reductions. If you’re thinking of moving to the cloud, let us conduct a comprehensive evaluation of your current IT environment and requirements. We can then make recommendations on the type of cloud to use and the services to best fit your situation.
ReliaCloud is deployed across multiple data centers for maximum reliability. This includes:
- Infrastructure options— public, private and hybrid.
- Allocation options— pool of resources (compute, network and/or storage) or as discrete offerings.
- Target use cases— as small as a single server, through the largest enterprise needs.
- Facilities and physical security— OneNeck owned and operated data centers.
- SLA— zero-downtime infrastructure and operations.
- Geographically diverse locations— Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
- Complementary services— full management and advanced monitoring of operating systems and applications is available.