As the Microsoft Dynamics AX market continues to evolve, it’s important to ascertain if your Dynamics AX application is delivering the value you need to meet your business goals and objectives.
OneNeck’s AX Assessment and Health Check service is designed to uncover performance and application configuration risks and evaluate your Microsoft Dynamics AX environment’s readiness for the cloud.
The benefits of an AX assessment and health check are:
- Proactively uncover risk areas
- Provide pre- and post-implementation recommendations
- Uncover potential performance-related business or operational risks before they happen
- Prepare your environment for busy business cycles and growth in the volume of data
- Improve the predictability of your processing times
- Provide additional perspective on the health of your Dynamics AX environment
- Evaluate your Dynamics AX environment readiness for a migration to the cloud
- Provide recommendations on which of the cloud models best suit your business and technology environment
OneNeck will review the hardware, infrastructure and application configuration to identify potential risk areas, then provide formal recommendations in a scorecard that covers each reviewed capability. In addition, we provide guidance on the best leverage of the various cloud models (private, hosted private, public and hybrid) for your specific AX environment.
To learn more about OneNeck's Microsoft Dynamics AX Assessment and Health Check and see an example of deliverables, read the brochure.