What’s the answer? For many organizations, a hyperconverged infrastructure, which empowers IT through a simple, efficient, software-defined platform that provides the agility and economics of the cloud with the enterprise capabilities of on-premises infrastructure. The notion of top-quality storage, computing, and networking rolled into one compact appliance has become a sensible choice to many aspiring enterprises. And in today’s ultra-competitive business setting, the demand for a hyperconverged solution like the HPE SimpliVity 380, powered by Intel® Xeon® processors, is higher than ever.
The need for a simple, dependable solution is so high that 40 percent of today’s organizations have moved to a hyperconverged infrastructure.1The top motivators for such a move include improved uptime, expanded user flexibility, and greater simplicity for deploying infrastructure.
So, hyperconvergence is here to stay. That’s a no-brainer. But what about the specific solution — the HPE SimpliVity 380? Let’s let the numbers speak for themselves and see real results from customers who have made the move to hyperconverged:
- 10:1 reduction in data center devices2
- 40:1 reduction in storage2
- 73% decrease in TCO2
- 50% increase in staff productivity3
Other benefits of moving to the HPE SimpliVity 380, powered by Intel® Xeon® processors, include:
- Reduced lifecycle complexity. While automating multiple tasks, the HPE SimpliVity 380, strengthened by Intel® also performs important updates to VMware ESXi and vCenter servers with minimal clicks.
- Unmatched operational efficiency. New virtual machines (VMs) can be created in merely one minute with three simple clicks.
- Enhanced scalability and affordability. Based on an on-demand payment model, the HPE SimpliVity 380, powered by Intel® Xeon® processors, scales from two to 16 nodes while supporting maximum VMs.
How’s the Market Reacting to Hyperconverged?
Check out this podcast as HPE and OneNeck discuss why companies are making the move to hyperconverged and the real results that they have achieved by making that move.