Hybrid cloud solutions accelerate your business by leveraging both private and public cloud resources to provide unprecedented agility and flexibility to support the demands of today’s always-on businesses. Cisco estimates that 62% of workloads will be processed in the cloud in 2016. With a hybrid cloud approach, IT can seamlessly move workloads between the on-site data center and the private cloud as needs change.
Such agility means hybrid cloud helps IT:
- Secure data and applications: As businesses grow and change, IT constantly struggles to stay ahead of security and compliance issues. Hybrid clouds enable IT to leverage cloud provider expertise, infrastructure and processes to ensure critical applications and services remain patched, secure and compliant.
- Manage Shadow IT: Going the hybrid cloud route ensures IT can quickly and efficiently address the needs of business units. Many IT departments have a broker of services that users access dynamically on demand using a self-service model to minimize Shadow IT. Consequently, business units consider IT a partner, not a hurdle to bypass it to get work done.
- Achieve scalability: Hybrid clouds allow IT to scale to capacity as needed and handle peak loads and seasonal variations, and just as easily decrease capacity (and costs) when demand is lower.
- Cut costs: IT is often tasked with competing mandates to provide more, better, faster service at reduced costs. Moving to hybrid cloud helps both shorten time to market and reduce expenses by offloading new, expensive workloads to the cloud.
- Maintain control: With hybrid cloud, IT can manage and maintain sensitive workloads on-premises, while offloading less-critical applications and services to the cloud. Such flexibility means IT can apply processing power and capacity where needed to deliver consistent security and performance, across even the most distributed organizations.
- Ensure performance, reliability and availability: By offloading workloads to the cloud as needed, IT is freed up to focus on more value-added tasks like application development and operational improvement. This ensures IT applications and services maintain the highest performance, reliability and availability, even as the business grows.
- Implement new capabilities and innovative technology: Instead of investing in expensive software and infrastructure as technology evolves, hybrid clouds ensure IT can always access the latest technologies and releases in the cloud. In addition, IT can always match the right workload to the right infrastructure, be it on-premises, in the cloud or both.
Getting the right application, on the right cloud, at the right time can be met with OneNeck’s hybrid cloud solutions which include managed Microsoft Azure, hosted private cloud powered by ReliaCloud® and on-premises private cloud. Contact us to learn more.