IT solutions tend to evolve over time, often resulting in a less-than-ideal environment. Software updates and configurations may not have been maintained. Security may be compromised. The design may have drifted from industry best practices, and documentation may not be accurate.
It’s extremely valuable to step back periodically and evaluate the environment in light of your current business needs and current technologies. An IT assessment from OneNeck® IT Solutions examines your complete environment and highlights the opportunities to improve operations, arming you with the knowledge and context you need to create an effective remediation plan and move forward with confidence.
As you prepare for the future, you now have a choice of hybrid deployment options to match your consumption preferences, including many valuable new and emerging technologies. A OneNeck assessment will help you make the right technology choices for your organization and provide the road map of hybrid hardware and applications that will support your growth and agility while reducing cost and risk.
Every OneNeck IT Assessment can include a comprehensive review of your IT asset lifecycle and manufacturer security advisories. This helps you plan and budget for future improvements and reduce the amount of time your IT department spends operating in crisis mode. Identifying the relevant security advisories allows you to keep your environment secure and compliant. Our assessment services give you that outside independent review so you can be confident in your path forward.
How does the assessment work?
- Discovery: We deploy the leading assessment tools for each technology to automate data collection and analysis. We also have the local experts do site surveys and manual data collection where needed.
- Analysis: OneNeck experts review the information and compare your existing environment against industry best practices. We carefully consider your policies and business requirements and look at technology advancements that can truly impact your business. Then we produce two summaries and recommendations reports, one for your technical team and a separate summary for executives.
- Presentation: Communicating the results is as important as the information itself, so we take the time to review the results in person with your team. We also present the prioritized activities and strategic initiatives to your executives with the analysis of options and the budget numbers they need to grow your business.
Key Business Benefits
Upon completion of an assessment, you’ll be armed with the following:
- Best practice alignment – An understanding of your current environment against industry best practices and your own policies
- A clear plan of action – A clear road map to improve your IT environment
- Strong basis for budgeting – The specific projects and budgets to build your business case for IT investment
- Clear priorities –Prioritized activities to address the most pressing issues first