Whether your business operates out of a single office or you have multiple branches around the world, your data must be safe, secure, and accessible to all your employees every hour of every day of the year. OneNeck® IT Solutions has built a network of data centers to ensure just that.
To meet the growing demands of our customers, OneNeck IT Solutions operates nine state-of-the-art data centers in Arizona, Iowa, Minnesota, Oregon, Wisconsin, and coming soon in Colorado. All of them offer exceptional security, redundant connectivity and climate controlled environments that are ideal for both public and private network applications. In addition to exceptional design, we’ve also built our data centers in areas that are safe, secure and have access to reliable, low-cost utilities.
You can leverage OneNeck IT Solutions data centers to lower operating expenses, reduce capital expenditures, deploy solutions faster and scale your requirements as needed.
We engineered our data centers to manage comprehensive information technology solutions and ensure the highest levels of protection. Our facilities feature industrial grade environmental systems to minimize risks from electrical power failure, fire, water damage, acts of nature and unauthorized access. The facility includes strict environmental controls, integrated fire detection and suppression systems, and enhanced security measures.
THE BENEFITS OF PARTNERING WITH ONENECK
- We own and operate our own facilities
- Our data centers are purpose-built from the ground up.
- We use state-of-the-art power management, advanced fire suppression and cooling.
- Your valuable IT assets are protected with trained guards, video surveillance, mantraps and biometric readers.
- All of our data centers are carrier neutral with multiple fiber transport providers already built into our telecom rooms.
- We have our own enterprise class, multi-carrier Internet bandwidth service.
- We provide remote hands service so you avoid special trips to resolve infrastructure issues.
- Our facilities are staffed with experienced industry experts.
SSAE 16 COMPLIANT DATA CENTERS
Selecting a data center with proper controls can significantly reduce your risk. That’s why OneNeck IT Solutions data centers have passed an SSAE 16 audit confirming data and power redundancy, physical security, fire and water protection, and temperature monitoring. OneNeck IT Solutions leverage the most advanced technology and skilled personnel to help safeguard your assets.
OUR DATA CENTER SOLUTIONS SPAN A WIDE SPECTRUM, INCLUDING:
Request a data center tour today!