Unlock New Capabilities with Managed Microsoft Azure
Technology is seen as a key driver of innovation and efficiency. Today’s CIO’s are no longer solely responsible for the management of IT, but now for supporting business growth by reducing costs, increasing efficiencies and driving innovation all in effort to build a strategic advantage.
As a Microsoft Gold Certified and Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider partner, we will help you architect, deploy and manage your cloud solution powered by Azure. Our team will support your environments, 24/7, from initial design to ongoing management of your IT infrastructure, allowing you to focus the right people and resources on your strategic business initiatives all while increasing efficiency and overall productivity.
And for added scale, we can deliver a true hybrid cloud solution that incorporates any combination of Azure, ReliaCloud®, our hosted private cloud, or an on-premises cloud custom-tailored to meet your business’ specific needs.
Benefits of Managed Azure with OneNeck include:
- Proactive, Enhanced Monitoring - OneNeck will monitor your Azure environment 24/7 to ensure the solutions you have invested in are operating at optimal levels, at all times
- Free your staff to focus on the right things - OneNeck will handle the day to day ongoing management of your Azure environment. Freeing your internal IT staff to focus on mission critical initiatives
- Hybrid Capabilities - We can help you optimize your workloads across customized hybrid solutions that span on premises, ReliaCloud, OneNeck’s hosted private cloud, and Microsoft Azure.
Our Managed Azure solutions include:
- Azure Compute - Virtual machine (VM) and Operating System Management
- Azure Network Management - Networking and Connectivity
- Azure Backup and Restore Management
- Managed Database for SQL database installed on a VM
- Managed Storage
- OneNeck Monitoring and Management – OneNeck 24/7 operations, service level agreements (SLAs), and IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices
Let us help you get the most out of your Microsoft Azure solution.