Our philosophy is simple: It's not just about best-in-class technology, it's also about relationships. At OneNeck® IT Solutions, our commitment is to be an expert provider of tailored, end-to-end enterprise-class IT solutions for mid-market and enterprise companies through high-touch customer service. Through a single point of accountability, OneNeck offers a full suite of IT solutions including cloud and hosting solutions, managed services, ERP application management, professional services, IT hardware and top tier data centers.
At OneNeck, our thought leadership and innovative engineering helps customers reduce costs, improve service levels, increase revenues and gain local-to-global competitive advantage. Our customers span multiple industries including healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, retail, and government. Customers choose us because our experienced team leverages ITIL based practices to manage mission-critical data centers, cloud, and customer infrastructure 24/7/365. Our facilities are SSAE 16 audited to ensure customer data is secure, available, and helps meet their compliance requirements.
Now doing business as OneNeck IT Solutions, our company was purposefully built through acquisitions completed by Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. Our new OneNeck IT Solutions brand is built on a strong foundation and the tremendous resources and capabilities of the following leading IT service providers located throughout the country:
- VISI Incorporated: Based in the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area, the company was founded in 1994 and acquired in March 2010.
- TEAM Technologies, LLC: Based in Madison, Wis. with operations in Des Moines and Cedar Falls, Iowa, the company was established in 2004 and acquired in December 2010.
- OneNeck IT Services Corporation: Based in Scottsdale, Ariz., with operations centers in Tempe and Gilbert, Ariz.; significant customer engagements in Somerset, N.J.; Dallas, Texas; and Kansas City, Mo.; and nationwide sales offices. The company was founded in 1997 and acquired in June 2011.
- Vital Support Systems, L.L.C.: Based in Des Moines, Iowa with offices in Cedar Rapids, Cedar Falls, and Davenport, Iowa; Omaha, Neb.; Kansas City, Mo.; and Rockford, Ill. The company was founded in 2001 and acquired in June 2012.
- MSN Communications, Inc.: located in Englewood, Colo., it was founded in 1993 and acquired in October 2013.
OneNeck IT Solutions, backed by the strength of Telephone and Data Systems, has the worldwide reach to position our customers to compete globally.
OneNeck® IT Solutions LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems Inc., employs approximately 630 people throughout the U.S. The company offers a full suite of IT solutions including cloud and hosting solutions; ReliaCloud™ enterprise cloud services; managed services; ERP application management; professional services; and IT hardware. OneNeck owns and operates four Tier 3 data centers in Iowa, Minnesota, and Wisconsin and manages two Tier 2 data centers in Arizona.
TDS Telecom, headquartered in Madison, Wis., operates OneNeck® IT Solutions LLC, TDS Baja Broadband LLC, and BendBroadband. Combined, the company employs nearly 3,300 people. Visit tdstelecom.com.
Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. [NYSE: TDS], a Fortune 1000TM company, provides wireless; cable and wireline broadband, TV and voice; and hosted and managed services to approximately 5.8 million customers nationwide through its subsidiaries TDS Telecom and U.S. Cellular®. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Chicago, Telephone and Data Systems employs 10,100 people. Visit teldta.com.